Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusFollow Me on Pinterestrss feedemail

XPS 12 Convertible Touch Ultrabook

Nov 2, 2012

The new Dell XPS 12 Convertible Touch Ultrabook is the ultimate when it comes to portable performance and design. I love my iPad but it can't do everything a Mac or PC can. I can't tell you how many times I'll work from my iPad only to run to my PC to make some small tweaks that it just won't let me. That's where the Dell XPS 12 Convertible Touch Ultrabook comes in.

Personally, I have not had great experiences with Dell, but it has now been years since I have owned a Dell product. I gotta say that I'm pretty excited about this one. It's the best of both worlds, the tablet world and the PC world. One minute a touch screen tablet, the next a fully functioning laptop running Windows 8. Is this finally that "something" that outsells its Apple competition? For right now, absolutely. The only thing close would be purchasing an iPad and keyboard case for it. But even that doesn't compare since it's still just a tablet. No mouse, no programs, only apps and a touchscreen.


If this actually takes off like Apple's products do, I may have to reconsider my stance on Apple's iPhone and iPad as my "go-to" devices. I know it's a long shot, but I'd love to have a Windows Phone that's actually an equal to the iPhone or iPad. In my line of work, I depend on a PC, a Mac just doesn't cut it. Therefore, I'm forced to own a PC and have Apple devices. Forced may be too strong of a word, but in my opinion(just mine) Apple devices are far superior. I'm looking forward to the day where one company can produce a phone, tablet, and PC (or hybrid) that directly competes with Apple on every level. Then, and only then, will I join in on the fun people have hating on Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment