Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusFollow Me on Pinterestrss feedemail

Yup, My Wife Beat Me In Fantasy Football

Oct 16, 2012

Unfortunately, this headline is no joke. My wife beat me this week in fantasy football. But is it as bad as it sounds? In my case, nope. We had a live draft for this league so I was able to give her signals on who to draft, so I know mine is better.

The kicker with this whole situation is that my wife is 5-1 and in third place, meanwhile she knocked me down to 5th place and a 3-3 record. BUT, the last two weeks I have notched the two highest scores in the league so far this year, my point total is way higher, and, in my defense, Drew Brees was on his bye week. Had he played, I probably would have won. Justification aside, losing to your wife in fantasy football sucks, but it isn't as bad as you'd think, assuming you're in the right situation. I mean, I was the 5th experienced fantasy football player she beat already this year, at least I wasn't the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment