Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusFollow Me on Pinterestrss feedemail

Apple Announces New iPad Today, Wait What?

Oct 23, 2012

The past few weeks have been loaded with rumors and pictures of the new iPad Mini and to no surprise it was announced at today's Apple event. The shocking news at the event was the unveiling of yet another new iPad. Not sure what Apple's reasoning for this was but all I know is his thing is sweet. The new A6X chip makes it TWICE as fast as its predecessor, yup, twice as fast. 1080p HD video, 1.2MP camera, 4G LTE, faster wifi and of course that amazing retina display. Pricing all remains the samae as does the size. Not a huge upgrade but again, it's better than the last one. Since I currently own an iPad 2 (posting this blog from it right now), I'll probably scoop one of these up sometime before Christmas.

The strangest part of this reveal is that the iPad 3 just came out in March. I'd be pretty pissed if I bought an iPad 3 in the last couple months thinking the next one wasn't coming out until at least summer of 2013. I'm hoping this isn't an ongoing trend with Apple and that they start releasing new iPads and iPhones twice a year like most Android phone companies just to stay close to Apple. If it is the case, then I can't wait for the iPhone 6. TK, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment