Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusFollow Me on Pinterestrss feedemail

Hello All!

Oct 16, 2012

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to the Tailgate Update. Just want to quickly fill you in on what this website is all about, who I am, etc. So first off, this blog isn't strictly about tailgating, more so life in general with regards to sports, news, politics(only a little, i swear), gadgets, women, etc. I am 26 years old, recently married, I LOVE football, I live for it. My Sundays strictly revolve around football and food. I'm a big fan of basketball, hockey, and baseball as well. As much of a sports fan as I am, I also need to have the newest technology. iPads, iPhones, etc. I love Apple gadgets. As much as I love them, I still own a PC because of the work I do. So I'm not strictly biased towards Apple, as I need other technology companies. With that being said, I welcome any and all comments regarding just about everything. Let me know what you think, and let me know of any improvements I can make. See ya out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment