Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusFollow Me on Pinterestrss feedemail

Classic Tom Brady...Almost

Oct 22, 2012

Well that was interesting. As a die hard pats fan, for the first time ever, I felt this morning like i usually do after a bad loss. After the game I almost had to ask myself, "Wait, we won right?". 

It was the best worst win I think the pats have ever had. Terribe game by the defense overall (no surprise there), terrible game on the offensive front too. But for some reason I feel great about Tom Brady right now. Now I know there's a lot of people that probably think the exact opposite of me when I say there's a pretty good shot this team will be in the Super Bowl again this year, but even after last nights colossal collapse in the 4th quarter, that last minute and a half and overtime looked like the Brady I grew up watching (partially, I try to forget I actually grew up watching Bledsoe). Calm, poised, 5 yard pass to the left, 8 yard pass to the right. First down after first down with the no huddle offense. It something we really haven't seen in 5 or 6 years.

All year I thought maybe something was wrong with Brady but I've come to realize that Josh McDaniels actually may be the one losing his touch. There's no chance that anyone BUT Brady was making all those calls in the hurry up offense to tie this game up. Unfortunately, due to our schedule we're not getting another shot at a team similar to this Jets team for quite a while, it will be very interesting to see how this team reacts after a win like this. Off to London we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment