Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusFollow Me on Pinterestrss feedemail

O.A.R. - Live On Red Rocks

Dec 19, 2012

Music is one subject I have yet to write about and for those who know me, I'm a music fanatic. I listen to almost everything. I tend to shy away from classical, swing, jazz, basically anything pre-1970. Other than that, I listen to just about everything. With all that being said, my all time favorite band is O.A.R. (Of A Revolution). I began listening to them late in high school (about 2002-2003) and really got into them once I began college. I've been to close to a dozen live shows and personally, nobody does a better live show than O.A.R. That leads me to my next point, they're new live CD.

When I found out they had a new live CD coming out i was pretty excited but my favorite part was the DVD. I love Palladia, I can't get enough of live music on TV so this was a huge bonus for me. Needless to say they did not disappoint. The new album includes many old favorite's like Crazy Game of Poker, Hey Girl, and I Feel Home, but includes many new songs from recent studio albums that I've been dying to hear live. Program Director and Gotta Be Wrong Sometimes came out amazing as did Woke Up An Uncle.

So for those O.A.R. fanatics out there, get to the store and grab this, don't forget the DVD. It's worth the extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment